Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Need to Find Family with Smaller Feet

Enough with the men's size 12's! My husband has them, my nephews have them, and my BILs have them.

I finished these tonight. I like them a lot. This pair goes into the Christmas Stash for one of the nephews. I only have 1 more "must get done" pair then I can work on some "would like to get done" ones.

Tomorrow I'm going to introduce my niece to pumpkin carving. She's not quite 2 so no knives for her but I think I have a plan. I'm going to newspaper the whole kitchen floor, cut the top off the pumpkin, and let her have the scooping duties. She's getting to the age where she wants to help a lot and she can take directions now so putting pumpkin guts in a bowl should be just her speed. Hopefully I'll get some cute pictures to for my sister to send to her in-laws, they're so far away they only get to see the little monkey a few times a year. I'm spoiled I get to see her every weekday during the school year.

No comments: