Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

Not quite? OK, I can make it couple more days. Hmmm I haven't posted in a week, let's do a quick recap...

I was supposed to sleep late, first time in months, my crazy grandmother let herself into my house to complain about dad and woke me up early anyway.

I went to a brutally SLOW craft show that went until 8pm, sales sucked.

I went BACK to the brutally slow craft show, it still sucked. Someone hit my van in the parking lot and left without leaving a note. They also screwed it up big time and locked the real wheels. I waited 2 hours in the dark and the rain for a tow truck.

The final day of the craft show, it still sucked. I dropped mom off at the airport before I went in the hopes that she could find a van to get all dad's stock home. Mom got lost on the way to the show, I threw my phone at a policeman and said she was driving me insane. he calmly gave her directions. I gave him free stuff because he was so nice and putting up with wrong-way-mom is so NOT in his job description, he tried to refuse, I insisted. Some F*&$%#G A^&U&%E ripped some poor woman's rear hatch off in the parking lot because he was too stubborn to wait 10 seconds to leave. He laughed when he got out of his car and everyone had to wait while the police took a report. I yelled at him for being a subhuman, empathy lacking, self centered, waste of carbon. We finally got to leave the craft show. The Red Sox won the World Series.

I did the receipts for the weekend. Had Chinese food for dinner, I was too tired to cook.

Had my niece overnight so my brother-in-law could surprise my sister with tickets to a show. We carved a pumpkin and she had too many bubbles in the tubby. She went to bed without too too much fuss. She slept straight through the night.

Halloween! My niece loved her fairy princess costume and handing out candy. We gave out giant pixie sitx, I think some parents stole them from their kids. Some parents know no shame and asked for one too, it was fun. My hubby followed my niece, sister, mother and Tilly dog all over the neighborhood with the video camera. Everyone's exhausted, and happy.

Soon it will be Saturday, I will have a day off. My brain will work normally again.

No comments: