Monday, July 27, 2009

I haven't blogged because...

Yep almost two weeks and not a peep. Well, it's because stuff keeps pissing me off. Frankly, some of these people should suck moose balls, they deserve it for being one or more of the following ... stupid, liars, selfish, famewhores, deluded, vile, evil, and generally asshats.

Jessie and Ronnie from BB11. Totally turned me off my one guilty pleasure of reality TV. It's the rat turd review. Where do they find these people? I want to know where not to be, EVER. Don't try an tell me any of these idiots aren't like this in real life, if they were that good at acting they'd be getting academy awards not squatting on a set all summer for pennies.

President Obama. Seriously, blindly backing your buds is for frat boys and organized criminals not high elected officials. That shit belongs back in Chicago, you're in DC now, try to find your A game, you look like an idiot. Also, just like when you were 5 "I'm sorry" really does fix most things. Try it.

The weather. Specifically the god damned non-stop rain. I'm sick of battling the fungus and slugs now. My hosta leaves look like they're made out of lace and I swear I can hear "help me" from the zucchini at night.

My sister. She can't seem to drag her ass out of bed and be less than 2 hours late dropping of the baby. I got my ass up you an certainly manage to haul yours out of be before noon. Grow the hell up already.

People who proselytize door to door. Don't come in my yard means DON'T COME IN MY YARD! I got all the crazy I need already. Seriously, if you're religion was any fun you wouldn't need to sell it door to door. Last time I checked God was not a crappy vacuum cleaner.

People protesting outside women's health centers. Go the hell home! No one wants to f*ck you anyway so you really have zero to worry about. Before you go let me know when and where your next prostate exam is so I can show up and scream like a lunatic with a sandwich board. Don't act all offended when I give you the one fingered salute out the car window, have you seen the picture on that sign you're carrying?

There's more but I'd drone on forever if I kept going. It's not fun when all you run into for weeks is sucky people, making sucky decisions, imposing on my already sucky day. Blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it very rude to post a middle finger on someone elses blog, perhaps you are just a very rude person.